Tube End Reduction Service
- No interruption to the grain structure of the parent material.
- Work piece can be of a hot or warm condition. Ideal for heavy wall components.
- Tube layering. Tubes of different metals can be reduced one onto another creating a ‘sandwich’ effect.
Tube End Reduction Capacities:
- Max start for tube end reduction 5.5″
- Max wall thickness for tube end reduction 5mm (unless hot rotary)
More Information About Tube End Reduction
If you would like to know more about our Tube End Reduction services, please complete our brief enquiry form below or call us on 0121 553 2364 for an informal chat.